IS SHOP CLEANING A CHALLENGE FOR YOU? (NOT ANYMORE!)
POSTED ON September 21, 2017
You wake up, get ready and head over to your shop but find that same old challenge that's been haunting you for years – cleaning the shop, right? Being the providers of cleaning services Abu Dhabi, we understand your concerns regarding time and energy that goes into cleaning the shop and trust me you're not alone. Shop cleaning does take time but when you handle things strategically, you accomplish the target in less time and with positive (and clean) results. So let us begin discussing the SMART ways to clean your shop using our experience of providing cleaning services in Abu Dhabi.
- We suggest our valued customers to organize things before the closing time as it helps them reduce the cleaning stress the next morning. Keep in mind that dust and debris are bound to find a way inside your shop and you need to be ready for that. Start with big visible items that occupy a considerable space of your shelves, floor and corners and arrange them before closing the door.
- The first thing that you should do when opening the shop is start mopping the glass items. This is essential when you have installed a glass door, windows and majority of your shop's items are glass based. Such places contain fingerprints and marks and develop different cleaning challenges for you quickly in comparison to other items that don't have glass. We recommend using a microfiber cloth with regular cleaning products and clean the items gently.
- Have you ever thought what keeps your shop look stuffed up and unorganized that ever after putting so much effort it's not clean? It's the clutter of unused items that you've been carrying all these months and they are working against your shop's cleanliness. Stop piling up unnecessary items that you don't use on routine basis – in fact didn't use in last 6 months – and dump them in the bin or give them all away.
- The most prominent place that anyone would look first upon entering your shop is the floor. Never forget to clean it on routine basis as it requires extra care then other parts of your shop. Use industry approved mops and brooms to make the process faster and easy with respect to ergonomics. Spending 10 to 15 minutes on your shop's floor cleaning can reward you in unexpected ways and even help you attract/retain the customers.
- Organization is the key to success when it comes to maintaining and keeping your shop clean 24/7. Regardless of your business's nature, you'd be selling different products that grace your shelves and countertops, right? After when you're finish with cleaning floor and glass based items, it is time to organize your shelves and tidy up different parts including countertops, stands and shelves. This would further enhance the grace of your shop when the customers find everything in place in an organized manner.
If you feel that clean your shop is impossible on your own, you may always get help from the providers of cleaning services in Abu Dhabi and keep your shop clean the easy way.